Nonprofit Niños de Guatemala (NDG) is looking for a Sales and Customer Service Representative for its social businesses: tour operator and Spanish school. Under the supervision of the Social Business Manager, this person will be conducting customer service and sales management tasks while receiving, registering and transmitting information and documentation such as data processing and maintaining the required confidentiality according to the rules and procedures defined by the organization.
Niños de Guatemala operates three schools in the communities of Ciudad Vieja and San Lorenzo el Cubo. Our offices are based in Antigua, Guatemala. NDG is an organization that finds itself in a phase of rapid growth, and is in the process of professionalizing administrative and financial processes.
- Perform sales tasks utilizing the portfolio of services available in the social business
- Attention to all social business clients (build and maintain strong relationships with all customers)
- Customer service and the required service reservations
- Coordination of service planning with the administrative assistant
- Report directly to the Social Business Manager
- Plan, organize and execute tours and visits to the schools with clients of all levels
- Preferably you are pursuing a degree in administration or related careers
- Minimum 1 year work experience in the area of sales and customer service
- Excellent understanding of sales and customer service
- Bilingual in English and Spanish: reading, writing and speaking. Expected level of English proficiency: CEFR-B2 or better
- Able to identify with the mission and vision of the NDG and be willing to work for them with dedication
- Being creative and proactive in the way of working and planning
- Being a dynamic person, with a business mentality, willing to make a difference and with dedication to the organization and the project
- Schedule flexibility in order to attend to groups and events that may occur during irregular days or hours.
What we offer
- Attractive salary package
- The opportunity to mark a difference in the future of Guatemala, contributing directly to improve the education of hundreds of children.
- A great work environment, in a multicultural team with the opportunity to develop your skills in a unique way
To apply, please send your CV and motivation letter to our Social Business Manager, Astrid Celada, at email@example.com, and indicate “Sales and Customer Service Representative” in the subject line. Any doubts or questions will only be answered by email.