SOCIAL BUSINESS GROUPS
$800.00 – $2000.00
Impact Groups are unforgettable service learning trips for groups who want to see and learn more about Guatemala, get involved in the work and communities of NGO Niños de Guatemala, and help us build a better future for the next generation of Guatemala.
On this trip, Business Majors, MBA candidates, and others can learn about social business, its impact on the local community, and how global factors have affected doing business in Guatemala through workshops and hands-on activities. Topics can be customized and workshops can include keynote speakers, site visits, presentations, and discussions & seed projects.
Participants can also enjoy high quality Spanish lessons, volunteering, and cultural tours and activities, customized to group interests and budget. All groups receive a thorough orientation and full support from our team members during their trip.
- Round-trip Transport
- Local family homestay immersion accommodation/social business hotel, Good Hotel, Antigua
- Social Enterprise Workshops
- Social Enterprise Excursions
- Social Enterprise Key Speakers
- Spanish Language Classes with Impact Language social business
- Impact Experiences – volcano hiking, coffee, lake Atitlan & more with Impact Experiences social business
- Volunteer for a Day at NGO Niños de Guatemala
- Professional bilingual national guide
- 24/7 support line & network